Hello and thanks for checking out my space! The purpose of this website is to collect my professional and extracurricular work into a single space for anyone that wants to see it. Reach out if you find any of it interesting or if you want to collaborate on a project. I hope you do!
My name is Matt Stofleth. I'm currently located in the Bay Area and moved here in 2016, after graduating from Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
I like to say that I operate off of the motto: "lean into it", translating more or less to: at least try a little bit of everything. I embody this, as I hope you see, in my wide range of projects displayed on this website. Through time, travel, and experience I hope to explore more opportunities to use my knowledge as a Mechanical Engineer for less engineering heavy subjects. After all, engineering without art and design is boring!
- 3D Printers (FDM and SLA)
- Angle Grinder
- Band, Chop, and Jig Saw
- Keyence Image Measurement System
- Laser Cutter (Universal Laser Systems)
- Lathe (metal and wood)
- Oscilloscope and miscellaneous electrical equipment
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Sewing & Serging Machines
- Soldering Tools
- Vertical Mill
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- AutoCAD and similar CAD software
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- CATIA v5
- C language
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Minitab Analytical Software
- Python (WIP)
- Rhinoceros 5.0